- We got our Household Goods! Woo Hoo! I guess Santa thought we were awesome this year and wanted to grant us our only Christmas wish...our stuff!
- Last night, we attended the St. Barbara's Day Ball in Nuremberg. One benefit to the Army...the many opportunities to dress up in evening gowns and dress blues! Pictures to follow at a later time.
- Since we just got to Germany in November, we have decided to not go home to the states this Christmas. As opposed to sitting home, we are off to Italy for 13 days. We will be visiting Venice, Florence, and Rome! We can't wait!!!
- Tim will be getting Lasik eye surgery in January. He is very excited!!
- We have had very chilly weather along with some snow. Tim is use to the snow but I can't help but to get giddy when I look outside and watch the snowflakes fall.
Once we return from Italy, we will have plenty of pictures from our trip, from our home, and recent happenings.
It is a bit early but we want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
Frohe Weihnachten!!! (Merry Christmas in German)
Enjoy the video...we elf'ed ourselves!